Friday, March 18, 2005

sAdLy aLoNe . . .

Today... i am feeling a kind of.... sad....alone.... don´t know what i need .... and i haven´t found yet... It´s true i have my family.... friends.... people who is there... but.... i am starting not to believe in them... i am losing my faith.... today i just feel really alone.... and everything is wrong... in every part of my life..... there are confusions.... there is... emptyness....
Maybe i try to fill that .... with some others things....but... sometimes i don´t know even myself....
It´s true also that....i am very sensitive... i am!.. but... that´s me!... i try to improve my personality..... but i can´t....

I just know that....today i am very very....sad..... i die inside... more everytime....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Animos!!! y recuerda... LQEMCH

Siempre hay alguien que piensa en ti aunque tu no te des cuenta.